Skip to main content

Hamsterrific!



Sunday morning is really special for me!
It's time for my hamsters :))

Yes, every Sunday morning my daddy, my sister and I have all the hamsters out.
We clean all the cages and aquariums.
That's one o' our way of having good quality time as a family.
Daddy usually washes the cars and mummy cooks lunch.
Pure happiness 


Well in this post I'd like you to meet my babies.
Yes all my hamsters... I have 13 of them :)



Here is Jackie... We call her "Kubil" cause she's so annoying


She loves to bite! *that's why I used that pink mop*
She's a winter white pearl.
I did have a complete family, but they died of rat attack long time ago.
She's the only one left. Poor her...
My boyfriend loves her so much *jealousy* (-,-)



 Here goes Judith.. I was inspired by The Beatles' song "Hey Jude"


His full name is Judith Rochelle and he's a Syirian Long-Hair.
He's cute and cuddly.. My favourite!
He's the oldest and now he gets ugly. But still I love him much.


He used to be that cute



This is our lovebirds... Bonnie and Clyde.
They've had 6 babies (1 RIP today, 180410) and now Bonnie is pregnant.
Ckck


 Clyde
  and
 Bonnie

I named them after the world's most famous criminal lovers.
Because they are cruelly in love.. Bonnie loves to bite Clyde.
They fight a lot, but they have the hottest relationship ever.

 The prisoners of love *dangdut mode on*



And give applause to our three musketeers *claps*


They are unnamed... I have just known their sex this afternoon.
Two females and one male. The females kept fighting for the male.
I separated them then cause their sibling died (there were four of them).

 
 Look they're super cute! Does anyone have good names for them?



And here's Mey Ling.. She's the daughter of Bonnie


She has a sister named A Ling.. I'll introduce her later.
Mey Ling is adorable.. She's a good mum.
She gave birth to three baby hamsters two weeks ago..
She hadn't even reached 3 months old at that time.
Clyde was cruel to force her into this incest relationship.


That's all the babies. Still so tiny.
They just opened their little eyes last week ago.
Two of them have ruby eyes -- red shiny beautiful eyes. Cool!
I haven't known the sexes cause they're untouchable.
The mum's still breast-feeding them :)



Let's meet Mey Ling's sister... A Ling.
I named them Mey Ling and A Ling cause they were born near Chinese New Year.
I love the names.. They sound cute!


Look at her! She's breast-feeding!!!
Well, she's not a good mum actually.
She has eaten her four babies *she gave birth to 5 baby hamsters*
It sounds scary right?!

I wonder, have you seen baby hamster before?
Here let me show you..


Euhh right?! 
I personally think it looks like yuppie gummy candy.
Baby hamster is rich of proteins.
That's why the mum probably eats her babies.
There are possibilities.. perhaps the baby is not healthy or won't survive.
Or the food there is not enough. And may be the mum feels she couldn't take care all.
It's also possible the mum feels insecure.. She senses predators!!!
That's why when a hamster gives birth, we should stay away from the cage.
Get close to give foods and to change the water only!



Well, they're considered to be parts of my family.
We love them sincerely.. Even mum does.
She loves watching them though she complains a lot about the smell.


To end this post, I'd like to show you their home.




Daddy made it for them :))



Toodles


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Married & Expecting

Hi there, It's been awhile since the last time I wrote. I am now finally a Mrs. Never thought that after getting married, life gets even better. I never thought I could be this happy. It's like a dream :) Waking up everyday feeling grateful. Also, we are pregnant!!! With a little, acrobatic, baby boy (the last time we checked). I am currently learning new things day by day. The new kind of happiness The first time we got that two stripes, it was indescribable. Also the happy tears every time we peek our little swimmer through USG :') The dramatic change with my body My oh my, I never thought I could constantly feel like a balloon that is about to burst. The magical world of weird food I drink boiled water of  mung bean daily... (And I was so surprised how essential it is to pregnancy, beyond its common belief to encourage beautiful, thick hair growth for the baby) The surprising pain              and the nausea ... :'( Currently in my 2nd tri

Complain Complain Complain... and Get Better!

Hiyaa Long time not posting anything in this blog.. I tell you something. I find something precious this holiday... A CONSCIOUSNESS. Yes, I think I'm in the process of reaching self-actualization. I consume news and stuffs though they break my heart everyday. I have politics and social issues (sometimes environmental) for dinner. So grateful to be born in a family who care about life... I have this high-school teenager sister who is in her puberty age and it helps me becoming mature :) Here's the thing. I recently had this conversation with a friend in twitter.. Not really a conversation, actually, she kept saying contradicting things and she turned angry in the end. I wrote something about Mr. President and Mr. Minister of Communication & Information. "I wonder how can a president make an music album? And how can a minister reply tweets all the time? Don't they have lots of tasks to do?"  This friend of mine suddenly replied, "Everyo

To-Do List ... Before I Get 20 :)

Being 20 is something really special. An official grown-up.. To face all that I must get prepared. Living in a healthy and proper way is not easy.. It takes steps. So, Here are the things that must be done (regularly-ever-since) "Before I Get 20" 1. Pray (Shalat) 5 times a day     It's time for me to do what every Muslim must do. 2. Wash & Iron my own clothes     Mum refuses to hire a house-keeper or whatsoever     that she does all the housework stuffs together with daddy.     As the 1st born child, I think it's my time to help them.     At least, not bothering them with all the mess I've made. 3. Wake up early in the morning     Well, I'm a night runner.. and that should stop now.     I must not sleep late so I can wake up early. "Life is a race, if you don't run fast, someone will beat you and move faster than you"  - Dr. Viru Shastrabhuddi ( '3 Idiots' the film )        4. Eat Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner