Skip to main content

Little Things

Judul    : Little Things
Durasi  : 60 sec
Jingle   : Le Festin - Camille


Sinopsis
"Little Things"
Diri saya dalam menjalankan hidup. Hal-hal kecil yang dapat mendeskripsikan saya.
Sederhana dan sangat 'saya' :)


Potongan kecil kehidupan saya dalam sebuat film pendek berdurasi 60'' berformat animasi.
Video ini menggunakan efek film grain, dimana gambar akan bergerak secara acak disertai warna transparan yang acak (efek film kuno).
Video tidak menggunakan sound apapun kecuali jingle yang diputar.

Storyboard

*Terdiri dari 30 frame dengan durasi per frame 2 sec
**Untuk detail, kotak berukuran kecil berdurasi 1 sec



Storyline

Untuk memperjelas storyboard..

- Dustbin
- Hand taking a scewed piece of paper
- Opening the piece of paper
- Piece of paper .. There's a hand-drawing picture of a girl
- The hand-drawing waves "Hi"
- Face ;  Introduction of name
- Sun shows up ; Analogy of self
- The girl draws a boy ; Tale of boyfriend
- Images ; Sharing dreams
- Images ; Telling interest/hobby
- Images ; Tale of family
- Closing ; Self-opinion of goodbyes
Storyboard dibuat sangat detail untuk lebih mengerti mengenai storyline.



FIN



This post can also be found at http://kopikokditulis.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. aww it's sooo cute kak :)
    tugas kuliah juga ya?
    hm interesting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihii iyaa itu tugas kuliah
    yaampuun
    aku udah lama banget ngga ngeblog
    baru liat comment kamu
    :3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hamsterrific!

Sunday morning is really special for me! It's time for my hamsters :)) Yes, every Sunday morning my daddy, my sister and I have all the hamsters out. We clean all the cages and aquariums. That's one o' our way of having good quality time as a family. Daddy usually washes the cars and mummy cooks lunch. Pure happiness  ♥ Well in this post I'd like you to meet my babies. Yes all my hamsters... I have 13 of them :) Here is Jackie... We call her "Kubil" cause she's so annoying She loves to bite! *that's why I used that pink mop* She's a winter white pearl. I did have a complete family, but they died of rat attack long time ago. She's the only one left. Poor her... My boyfriend loves her so much *jealousy* (-,-)  Here goes Judith.. I was inspired by The Beatles' song "Hey Jude" His full name is Judith Rochelle and he's a Syirian Long-Hair. He's cute and cuddly.. My favourite! He's the oldest an...

D A D D Y

"IHH ANAK PEREMPUAN KOK SEPATUNYA KOTOR GITU" *BAM* It hits me on the face! Daddy, you really care about me. You pay attention to every tiny things about your daughters. I love you!  I promise I'll wash up soon

Married & Expecting

Hi there, It's been awhile since the last time I wrote. I am now finally a Mrs. Never thought that after getting married, life gets even better. I never thought I could be this happy. It's like a dream :) Waking up everyday feeling grateful. Also, we are pregnant!!! With a little, acrobatic, baby boy (the last time we checked). I am currently learning new things day by day. The new kind of happiness The first time we got that two stripes, it was indescribable. Also the happy tears every time we peek our little swimmer through USG :') The dramatic change with my body My oh my, I never thought I could constantly feel like a balloon that is about to burst. The magical world of weird food I drink boiled water of  mung bean daily... (And I was so surprised how essential it is to pregnancy, beyond its common belief to encourage beautiful, thick hair growth for the baby) The surprising pain              and the nausea ... :'( ...