Skip to main content

Married & Expecting

Hi there,

It's been awhile since the last time I wrote.

I am now finally a Mrs.
Never thought that after getting married, life gets even better.
I never thought I could be this happy. It's like a dream :)
Waking up everyday feeling grateful.

Also, we are pregnant!!!
With a little, acrobatic, baby boy (the last time we checked).
I am currently learning new things day by day.


The new kind of happiness
The first time we got that two stripes, it was indescribable.
Also the happy tears every time we peek our little swimmer through USG :')

The dramatic change with my body
My oh my, I never thought I could constantly feel like a balloon that is about to burst.

The magical world of weird food
I drink boiled water of  mung bean daily...
(And I was so surprised how essential it is to pregnancy,
beyond its common belief to encourage beautiful, thick hair growth for the baby)

The surprising pain
             and the nausea ... :'(
Currently in my 2nd trimester and experiencing Round Ligament Pain every night.
Trying to ease the pain by doing pre-natal yoga at home.
Still finding it hard to eat anything... Struggling with weight gain.
(Started the pregnancy with 50.1 kg and now I am 50.6 kg)

And many more wonderful things...



I have been feeling very positive about lots of things.
I think it is because of the baby (looks like he is going to grow into a jolly human-being).
Also, supportive husband & family help a lot.

Wish me luck!
Learning and making my way through this magical jungle of parenthood..


PS : I do learn a lot from pregnancy apps & blogs.. I guess I will share it to you guys.




Regards,
Annisa Ayuningtyas
The 14 week, 7 days pregnant lady





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hamsterrific!

Sunday morning is really special for me! It's time for my hamsters :)) Yes, every Sunday morning my daddy, my sister and I have all the hamsters out. We clean all the cages and aquariums. That's one o' our way of having good quality time as a family. Daddy usually washes the cars and mummy cooks lunch. Pure happiness  ♥ Well in this post I'd like you to meet my babies. Yes all my hamsters... I have 13 of them :) Here is Jackie... We call her "Kubil" cause she's so annoying She loves to bite! *that's why I used that pink mop* She's a winter white pearl. I did have a complete family, but they died of rat attack long time ago. She's the only one left. Poor her... My boyfriend loves her so much *jealousy* (-,-)  Here goes Judith.. I was inspired by The Beatles' song "Hey Jude" His full name is Judith Rochelle and he's a Syirian Long-Hair. He's cute and cuddly.. My favourite! He's the oldest an

First Time Solo Travelling : Malang, Paris of East Java

I have been wanting to travel solo; like truly alone, with no relatives nor friends I know.  These past few days I have finally had my wish! Yay! I am now writing from a coffee shop in Malang, a lovely city, my 2nd fav after Bandung ;) The place is called 'Java Dancer'. I think it has great coffee (and pizza.. yum!). Source : TripAdvisor You can find the little, open-spaced coffee shop at : Jl. Kahuripan 12  Malang 65111 Nearby Bundaran Tugu, Malang Try the Orange Coffee ! Please leave the sugar alone so you can truly taste the bean I arrived here yesterday to obtain primary data for my senior thesis. "Look, baby, how far ma would go to give birth to you" , talking to my T** And I have finally got the permission letter to conduct data collection. I hope this information could help. If you have a research and in need of getting primary data. You can email   bromotenggersemerutn@gmail.com and explain briefly your purpose. An officer then wi