Skip to main content

Advertising Madness

I'm exhausted!!!
Assignments attack, too much deadlines.
My plans are ruined... I didn't have time to go jogging this eve.
Worst, I didn't even have time to eat proper lunch. Gosh!

Tomorrow I'm going to go to Ministry of Tourism-or-whatsoever
I'm going to do data collecting (AGAIN)...
Tell you what
I even have this personal blog as an assignment for Copywriting Class.
The only assignment I enjoy so much this week.


Oh, suddenly remember of a witty poetry I read in an advertising book last night
The book is titled "Lanturan Tapi Relevan", a great book!



TIME IN HELL

Last night as I lay sleeping
I died or so it seemed,
Then I went to heaven
But only in my dream

Up there St. Peter met me
Standing at the pearly gates,
He said "I must check your record
Please stand here and wait."


He turned and said "Your record
Is covered with terrible flaws,
On earth I see you rallied
For every losing cause."


I see that you drank alcohol
And smoked and used drugs too,
Fact is, you've done everything
A good person should never do.

We can't have people like you up here
Your life was full of sin,
Then he read my last record
Took my hand and said "Come in."


He led me up to the big boss and said
"Take him in and treat him well.
He used to work in Advertising
He's done his time in hell".

Author: Unknown
Source: Milis CCI


So, are you still interested to enter my world?
:)
Just kidding!
It's actually fun... I have befriended deadlines and assignments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hamsterrific!

Sunday morning is really special for me! It's time for my hamsters :)) Yes, every Sunday morning my daddy, my sister and I have all the hamsters out. We clean all the cages and aquariums. That's one o' our way of having good quality time as a family. Daddy usually washes the cars and mummy cooks lunch. Pure happiness  ♥ Well in this post I'd like you to meet my babies. Yes all my hamsters... I have 13 of them :) Here is Jackie... We call her "Kubil" cause she's so annoying She loves to bite! *that's why I used that pink mop* She's a winter white pearl. I did have a complete family, but they died of rat attack long time ago. She's the only one left. Poor her... My boyfriend loves her so much *jealousy* (-,-)  Here goes Judith.. I was inspired by The Beatles' song "Hey Jude" His full name is Judith Rochelle and he's a Syirian Long-Hair. He's cute and cuddly.. My favourite! He's the oldest an...

D A D D Y

"IHH ANAK PEREMPUAN KOK SEPATUNYA KOTOR GITU" *BAM* It hits me on the face! Daddy, you really care about me. You pay attention to every tiny things about your daughters. I love you!  I promise I'll wash up soon

Married & Expecting

Hi there, It's been awhile since the last time I wrote. I am now finally a Mrs. Never thought that after getting married, life gets even better. I never thought I could be this happy. It's like a dream :) Waking up everyday feeling grateful. Also, we are pregnant!!! With a little, acrobatic, baby boy (the last time we checked). I am currently learning new things day by day. The new kind of happiness The first time we got that two stripes, it was indescribable. Also the happy tears every time we peek our little swimmer through USG :') The dramatic change with my body My oh my, I never thought I could constantly feel like a balloon that is about to burst. The magical world of weird food I drink boiled water of  mung bean daily... (And I was so surprised how essential it is to pregnancy, beyond its common belief to encourage beautiful, thick hair growth for the baby) The surprising pain              and the nausea ... :'( ...